View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
BF4 opinions 
Site Moderator

Post BF4 opinions
I have only played it about an hour since purchasing it yesterday but so far here are my little whinebag complaints.

Jets!
I hate the 3rd person view tilting mode when turning. Shoulda just let the jet itself tilt instead of the horizon.
Gives me a euphoric headache.

Too much unecessary player movement in Helos. Very distracting. Keep it stable. WTF is up with that?

Somebody help me with the aim lock (correct pronunciation.?) with rifles etc on the RMB. I dont like holding it down.
Never could get it set right even on BF3. Can't find it.....again :shifty:

Do the graphics look cartoonish or is this what they call graphics improvement. I dunno. May have to get used to it.
BF3 seems more "refined".

Iglas fire without first locking on a target?

However...all vehicles look very sweet and detailed. No complaints there on looks or weapons. (Except Jets)
Smoke, Fire are much improved.

Nice HUD. very well done.

Deploy menu. Well done. In fact I love it. Much more detailed.

Are those hiddens weapons scattered in the maps? I'm in a map alone and ran across a grenade launcher.

well those are "very" early opinions.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:41 pm
Profile ICQ
Site Moderator

Post Re: BF4 opinions
Those "special" weapons are always in the same place on the map, regardless of what server you join.

And graphics look better than BF3 on a whole IMO. Are you running Ultra with 4x AA? I would turn off the post-AA stuff or put it on low. On High I find it blurs things out too much, maybe that's what your describing.

Coolermaster Cosmos II | XSPC EX360 + RX240 | Corsair RM850i

Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:56 pm

better get your eyes checked ol man lol. BF4 looks better than BF3. although in recent updates, they took away quite a few features, and it's getting them into legal trouble. before when you run over a puddle, you used to be able to see the ripples, and when heli lands, the foliage used to be affected by the downdraft, now both features along with other eye candy enhancements are gone. seems they couldn't fix the bugs, and instead dumbed down the features. tons of people are pissed at the BF4 forum. not to mention they recently are getting sued for fraud, falsely promoted the sales of the game as success before the game even went on sale to drive up the price, and insiders unloaded the stock to make a profit, and later bought it all back went the stock dropped. lots of shady stuff behind this game i am telling you.

Crucial M4 SSD 512
Cooler Master Cosmos S

Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 pm
Site Moderator

I did what JD said and turned off 4x AA and reduced Field of View.
I'm happy now.
And yes, False promotion it was/is.
But the one good thing I like is Battlelog will tell you what you have and don't have as far as BF4. (You Own This)..which helps. But not until you have purchased one or the other.
I guess I made sense

Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:20 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]