View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
NEW GAMING RIG 

Post Re: NEW GAMING RIG
AKHandyman wrote:
Comixion wrote:
AKHandyman wrote:
That's how you get to be a modder ... after butchering a few cases, you start to get the hang of it. Been there and done that. :handgestures-thumbup:

I hear ya. And I have the scars to show for it. Also I even returned a $250 case I butchered. They never opened the box. :mrgreen:
:whistle:

I pity the foo who got it after yo' cheap ass braut it back to da store!!

Fuck it, just give me limitless "BS" access, "fuck" some chick" and "get back to ya" later. I could have declared war on Britain and the EU, taken over, gotten my way and fucked off in the time it took to say a royal hello.

I'm sure it's better than dealing with those Palins. PS. 5 tons of cocaine are coming your way, don't budge, don't falter, and don't act like your shit don't stink (not to mention the tons of Marijuana that you fuckers grow in Alaska). PS, polar bear rugs have a 50% heat redundancy which makes Florida winters AWESOME minus the crazy Latin/Black Chicks. Also, there are 10 cases of Heineken with 10 pounds of lobster and steak, somewhere, PS, the best years of your life are behind you. Just kidding, Crack cocaine and meth are far more profitable. You really thought I tried to deal regular drugs in Alaska LOL.

I kid I kid, unless you have quite a few 5'0" or "higher" hot chicks. Seriously, "dominating" those girls is a hobby, and fuck everything about people not wanting to support us. Nearly killed a guy with a hit to the chest and I'll keep it up. Democracy, resistance and survival is LAW. I don't want to "defend" my country, but I do want to fight the opposition and everything else you can deal at me.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2